Exhibition Interpreter in Moscow - Alina Sok.
Reside in Moscow, Russia
Born in 1998
- Ukrainian (native speaker)
- Russian (native speaker)
- English (fluent)
- Polish (fluent)
- Spanish (intermediate)
- National academy of internal affairs / Kiev, Ukraine /2013-2015
- Bachelor Degree , University of Warsaw (International relations and Social studies ), 2015-2018, Warsaw/Poland.
- University Carlos 3 of Madrid /September 2017-2018/ (International business and management)
- University of Warsaw (MA in International Relations and Political Science), Warsaw/Poland, 2018.
- Private English school ‘Closer to Dream’ / Kiev, Ukraine/
English teacher of third and fourth grades / from 23rd of December to 23rd May 2015
- Translator during international exhibitions / DNA / Warsaw, Poland
- Model European Union /Warsaw, Poland 1st-6th of September 2016
- World Trade Organization /Model of WTO Headquarters/
- Geneva, Switzerland April 2016
- European Youth Parliament /Dnipropetrivsk,Ukraine 8th -17th of August 2016
- Conference with Mr. Bert Koenders, the Netherlands' Minister of Foreign Affairs /Warsaw Poland / 3rd of October 2016
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership, Teamwork and Creativity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Foreign Languages