Russian Interpreter in Moscow - Maria Kor.
Reside in Moscow, Russia
Based in Moscow, Russia
Born in 2000
The Russian State University for the Humanities (European Philosophy, 2018-2022)
I want to obtain an employment where I can take advantage of my knowledge of English.
Ready to work in a challenging environment requiring activeness and learnability.
- IV International Olympiad of Metropolises
Attendant; curation of student groups, tours organization
- Moscow Global Forum “City for Education”
Interpreter; meeting and accompaniment of delegates
- Afreximbank-2019 (June 18 – 22, 2019)
- ArabiaExpo-2019 in (April 8 – 10, 2019)
Volunteer; assistance in organization process
- IV Moscow Cultural Forum (March 22 – 25, 2019)
Volunteer; hall navigation, speakers assistance
Qualities and skills:
- Advanced English
- Basic German
- Politeness and accuracy
- Ability to work in multitasking mode
- Correct oral and written language